Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blogmaster

I've now officially got seven "live" blogs, plus about five dormant ones.
  1. This one, of course
  2. A blog for the writers' circle at the church
  3. A blog for my Akron students
  4. A rough-draft blog for the Akron postings (so I can hide things until the opportune moment)
  5. A blog for the Ashland students
  6. A combination rough-draft and complaining Ashland blog
  7. An NCSC blog that will turn into the main online resource for my literature classes
I get fascinated with the look of things and messing around with colors and fonts. The old desktop publisher in me, I guess. Messing about and tweaking is a great way to waste time. The Akron site has gone through about six completely different color schemes, and it's only about a month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment