Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Of course it's going to rain

Today is Wednesday. We did have an incredibly hard rainstorm last Saturday, and every day since then the online weather report has been predicting doom. Heavy, severe thunderstorms dumping more than two inches of rain in an hour have been predicted every day. And every day has come and gone, beautifully clear. Well, a couple of days have been cloudy. And every day I've stayed in, knowing that I don't want to get trapped on the bike trail or elsewhere in a severe thunderstorm. Today there's a bit of a drizzle, so I guess they're vindicated. Now the weather map shows five days of clear weather, so I guess I should find my umbrella.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should carry a small Totes umbrella with you to the bike trail to ward off the rain.

    ReplyDelete