Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Thots

Becky did a long post on Facebook, which makes me think I should explore that site more. I've pretty much ignored it because I don't have that many pictures of myself drinking beer at a party and because a 120-character "Thot-of-the-moment" ("I'm eating Cheerios and feeling good about my day") never seemed to be worth my trouble. But Becky's post is several paragraphs that actually say something. I didn't know Facebook could do that.

Today, I'm off for a four-day whirlwind trip to Washington. I do enjoy the drive, but it will be sort of hectic. Not the leisurely vacation time of past years, alas. Brief time with my mom and sister (who will be driving up from Texas), retrieve a chair from Mom's house before the place gets sold, then back to M'field.

While I'm gone, Jared will be watching the place. He's got a new job at a kennel, which means he's always oh-so-fragrant ... and the apartment is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment