Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost Free

As of about midnight last night, I am caught up with all the major grading. Minor stuff (looking at a few online homeworks) is still in my future, but I've got a very full briefcase to give back today.

Ashland is so finished that all I need to do is grade about two dozen final exams (written by someone else's students) and give back the results.

Akron isn't much more complex.

So tomorrow morning, I get to drive to Washington, using the old backroads (no Interstates for me unless I'm out of options). It will be a little sad and weird because I'll miss doing the big Christmas/Thanksgiving thing at mom's house. My sister will be in town, bunking with our brother, and I'll be in Mom's back bedroom of her new apartment. It won't be the same as past years, but I'll take a deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment